Extra Legroom Fees
Reserve your Extra Legroom seat in advance to stretch out in our Economy Class! With extra fee from HKD180 / USD23*^ to HKD1,100 / USD141*^, depending on the origin and destination of your flight.
*Exact charge to be displayed at the time of purchase in the booking process.
^The Extra Legroom fee varies depending on the ticket type, flight origin and destination.
*Terms and Conditions:
- "Extra Legroom Seat" is subject to availability upon request and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- The charge of "Extra Legroom Seat" is equivalent in local currency by the exchange rate for HKD at the point of sale, subject to currency fluctuation.
- You can reserve seat through our website or prior to flight departure. For passengers departing within 48 hours, please go to Hong Kong Airlines airport check-in counter for reservation.
- Fortune Wings Club miles are not awarded for the amount paid for "Extra Legroom Seat".
- If a passenger does not meet the above safety requirements at the time of check-in, boarding or during the flight, Hong Kong Airlines may re-assign another seat with no refunds.
- Extra Legroom Seat are non-transferrable and non-refundable, with the following exceptions apply:-
- The flight is disrupted;
- The flight is cancelled by Hong Kong Airlines;
- The flight is missed because of the re-routing of an inbound or outbound flight operated by Hong Kong Airlines;
- No extra legroom Seat available on new flight when Hong Kong Airlines change aircraft type due to operational reasons.
- Passenger shall contact our 24 hours Customer Service Hotline for submitting a refund request within 90 days prior to departure. Refund will be made in the same form of payment used while booking. The refunded amount will be subject to the exchange rate fluctuation. Such refund shall be treated in full and final settlement. Complimentary upgrade is not eligible for a refund.
- This offer is subject to change without prior notice and liability.
- The General Conditions of Carriage published by Hong Kong Airlines apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available on Hong Kong Airlines website. Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to adjust the amount of the Fee and amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute regarding any of the Terms and Conditions, the decision of Hong Kong Airlines shall be final. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Copyright ©2019 Hong Kong Airlines Ltd