Fly in Economy Comfort
- 3 inches” additional legroom comparing standard legroom
(Total 34 inches”)
- Front Compartment of Economy class
|Routing||Economy Comfort seat fees per sector|
Flights to/from Hong Kong and Los Angeles,San Francisco and Vancouver
|From USD 35.7* / HKD 280 per sector|
|Applicable Asia Short Haul route
Flights to/from Hong Kong and Bangkok, Taipei, Beijing and Shanghai
|From USD 9.5* / HKD 75 per sector|
*Subject to currency fluctuation.
Terms and Conditions
- "Economy Comfort Seat" are offered on the Aircraft A-350 flight operated by Hong Kong Airlines.
- "Economy Comfort Seat" is subject to availability upon request. The offer and seat charge is based on individual sector for each passenger.
- The charge of "Economy Comfort Seat" is subject to currency fluctuation.
- Fortune Wings Club miles are not awarded for the amount paid for "Economy Comfort Seat".
- Economy Comfort Seats are non-transferrable and non-refundable, with the following exceptions apply:-
- The flight is disrupted;
- The flight is cancelled by Hong Kong Airlines;
- The flight is missed because of the re-routing of an inbound or outbound flight operated by Hong Kong Airlines;
- No "Economy Comfort Seat" available on new flight when Hong Kong Airlines change aircraft type due to operational reasons.
- Passenger shall contact our 24hours customer center for submitting a refund request within 90 days prior to departure. Refund will be made in the same form of payment used while booking. The refunded amount will be subject to the exchange rate fluctuation. Such refund shall be treated in full and final settlement. Complimentary upgrade is not eligible for a refund
- This offer is subject to change without prior notice and liability.
- The General Conditions of Carriage published by Hong Kong Airlines apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available on Hong Kong Airlines website. Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to adjust the amount of the Fee and amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute regarding any of the Terms and Conditions, the decision of Hong Kong Airlines shall be final. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Copyright ©2018 Hong Kong Airlines Ltd