Terms and conditions
- The above insurance products are underwritten by AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited (“AIGHK”), a company authorised to carry on general insurance business in and from Hong Kong.
- The above offer is valid until 31 December 2021.
- Member must complete the insurance E-Application form or Proposal form and fill in FWC membership number therein to apply for the selected insurance product. The signed and completed application form/proposal form for the relevant insurance plan together with the required documents (as stated in the application form/proposal form) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Member who fails to fill in FWC membership card number in the insurance application form/proposal form will not be able to earn any points.
- Points will be credited into the Member’s FWC account within 8 weeks after the insurance policy is issued. In the event a insurance policy is cancelled or refunded, FWC Points will not be awarded.
- Points earned are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Hong Kong Airlines accepts no liability for the quality of or any other matters relating to the product/service provided by partner
- All the insurance policies are subject to the respective policies’ terms and conditions. Please refer to the relevant terms, conditions and exclusions set out in the product brochure and policy provisions for more details.
- AIGHK reserves the final decision in approving any insurance applications.
- The use of the points is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by HKA. AIGHK is not the supplier of the points and shall not be responsible for any related liabilities.
- In case of any dispute of this promotion, the decision of AIGHK and HKA shall be final and conclusive.
AIGHK Customer Service
Enquiry Hotline: +852 3666 7022 or +852 3666 7033
Address: 46/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong