Principal credit card holders (and travel companion) of BOC Hong Kong Airlines Visa Card (“the Card”) taking flights marketed and operated by Hong Kong Airlines departing from Hong Kong on the same date.
Complimentary access to Hong Kong Airlines VIP Lounges “Club Autus” 5 times per year (calculated on the basis of a calendar year, i.e. from 1st January to 31st December). The number of lounge access for the Card holders and travel companion will be calculated accumulatively.
Terms and Conditions
- By accessing Hong Kong Airlines VIP Lounges, Card holder and/or travel companion shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by Terms and Conditions of Hong Kong Airlines VIP Lounges. For details, please visit https://www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/airport/hongkong/VIP_lounge
- The Cardholder is required to present the Card in his or her name along with Hong Kong Airlines boarding pass for the same day travel at lounge reception for accessing Hong Kong Airlines “Club Autus”.
- Travel companion(s) must travel on the same flight(s) with the Card holder(s).
- Lounge access is only available for passengers who take the flights marketed and operated by Hong Kong Airlines. Special flights or code-sharing flights are not eligible.
- Lounge access of any passenger over 2 years old (including Card holder) shall count for 1 time of usage. Every lounge access quota shall be used for 1 entry in 1 lounge only. If any passenger accesses the VIP lounge twice on the same date, 2 times of usage shall be counted. (The Card holder holding Hong Kong Airlines Business class ticket and/or Fortune Wings Club elite membership, lounge access shall count for 1 time of usage.)
- The name appeared on the Card must be the same as the one as shown on the boarding pass of the Card holder.
- If the complimentary access quota has been exceeded, lounge access fee shall apply (HK$350/person). For the updated lounge access fee and details, please contact our Lounge staff.
- Upon usage of the complimentary lounge access, a quota but not a fee shall be deducted from the Card (HK$350/person) on that date. However, if the quota has been exceeded, the lounge access fee shall be deducted and shown on the bank statement of the Card.
- Complementary lounge access quota cannot be refunded or canceled once the Card holders have accepted and agreed these Terms and Conditions.
- Lounge access is subject to availability. Lounge staff reserves the right to close or refuse entry to the lounge(s).
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts.
- Complimentary lounge access quota of Hong Kong Airlines co-branded credit cards cannot be combined in use. The Card holder cannot present other Hong Kong Airlines co-branded credit cards at the same time to enjoy its complimentary lounge access quota.
- This offer cannot be sold to any third parties.
- The scope of lounge services and availability may vary in different periods. Please contact Lounge staff for more details.
- The opening hours of Lounge are from 06:00 a.m. to 01:30 a.m. The latest admission time is 12:59 a.m. Services may be limited during the late-night hours, and are subject to availability and first-come-first-served basis.
- The Card holder and/or travel companion shall enjoy the Lounge services for a maximum of 4 hours from the time of accessing the Lounge.
- For enquiry on complimentary lounge access quota, please contact BOC Credit Card Center at (852) 2581 5188. Hong Kong Airlines may only provide the usage record of up to 8 days prior to the date of enquiry due to the time of data transfer. The record appeared on the system shall prevail.
- Should there be any dispute, the decisions of Hong Kong Airlines and/or Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited shall be final and conclusive.
- Other terms and conditions of BOC Hong Kong Airlines Visa Card shall apply.
- Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.